288 and 289 Tulloch Road, RED CLIFFS
Land Area 13.25 hectares
Want a Lifestyle with income?.
- Full bearing mature and high yielding Almond orchard.
- 2 titles 13.25ha (32.73 acres).
- 3 bedroom home, two living areas, front and rear veranda, up-dated kicthen, machinery shedding with amenities.
- Automated low level sprinklers, hydraulic valves with filtration and fertigation systems.
- Plantings include: Non Pareil, Carmel, Ne Plus & Price averaging approximately 1.2tn per acre.
- Full working plant available at agreed values.
- Associated AUL for watering requirement with usage averaging 180-200 megalitres p/a.
Agents Comments: "With demand for Australian Almonds far greater than supply, lower interest rates and lower risks to grow, this is he right time to buy into a long term, vibrant business and industry."
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed