4159 Rufus River Road, RUFUS RIVER
Expressions of Interest
Land Area 18 acres
Rare Rufus River Frontage
- 18 acres fully fenced with wide frontage to Rufus River.
- Private and secure with 6 foot wire netting and areas of rural fencing for livestock.
- Public boat ramp only meters from the boundary, ideal mooring and access to river via steel stair cased and landing.
- Ideally established for campers and caravans with large areas under sprinklers for lawn. Secure storage.
- Own pump on the river with filtration, water storage tanks and set up for the building of a new home or holiday shack.
- Great fishing from the Lake Victoria regulator and river access to the Murray River.
- Only 83kms from Wentworth with all-weather roads and areas of bitumen.
- Power to property. Building of a dwelling (STCA).
- Purchase as a syndicate as the possibilities are endless.
|Land Use:||Mixed Farming|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed