Nampoo Station, WENTWORTH
Nampoo Station on the Murray River
5203 Rufus River Road, RUFUS RIVER VIA WENTWORTH NSW
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
1,195HA - 2,952ACS
- Location: West side of the Murray River, 80kms West of Wentworth & 86kms from Renmark SA.
- Country: 4 freehold titles with approximately 7.5kms Murray River Frontage comprising mainly red loam soils with grey flats.
- 4 bedroom plus office homestead (circa 1909), lounge, dining and main bedrooms feature ornate fireplaces, gas cooking, gas hot water, evap. air-conditioning.
-16 room shearer's quarters with ablution block. 140'x50'x20' machinery shed, 50'x30' garage/workshop, 40'x40' implement shed.
- Irrigation: 20ha (45acs) with Nelson wind fighter overhead spray set up for vineyard spacing. Perkins diesel motor 5"/6" pump, 12" suction, 8" delivery.
- Main irrigation and homestead areas fenced with 6' wire netting. Balance good stock proof condition.
- Approx. 800acs of cleared area suited to permanent planting or cereal crops.
- Stock dams and pipe lines with areas of blue bush, spear grass, natural clover.
|Land Use:||Mixed Farming|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed