Eaglehawk Station, BROKEN HILL
Eaglehawk Station - 28240.37 hectares (69781 acres)
Auction Friday 28th July at 3:00pm, North Broken Hill Football Club - 85/87 Silver Street, Broken Hill NSW 2880
- Eaglehawk home block (approx. 31,571ac) & part Pine Point (approx. 38,210ac).
- Open, undulating red grazing country ideally suited to sheep, cattle & goats.
- 80kms south of Broken Hill Township off the Silver City Highway.
- 295kms north of Mildura VIC, 512kms to Adelaide SA.
- Renowned Western Division grazing land with a mixture of native grasses including, mitchell & button grass, native clovers, native salt bush varieties, pearl, blue & black bush, Sturt's Desert Pea & crowsfoot.
- Timbered with oak, mulga & bullock bush.
- Vendor recommends 5500DSE. Annual rainfall approx. 228mm (9).
- 4 licensed bores, 1 equipped, 1 in need of repair & balance require total replacement with additional waters featuring 13 earth tanks.
- Homestead with 5 bedrooms and 2 living areas with lockup car garage and open front workshop/garage with pit.
- 1 bedroom workman quarters in need of repair. 12.5m x 9.5m Aircraft hangar.
- 4 stand woolshed with lean-to and attached steel sheep yards and 3 way draft.
- Information Memorandum available and inspections by appointment.
Ben Finch 0408 802 760 or Marty Deacon 0429 953 365
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed