134 Old Wentworth Road, YELTA
A Hobby Farm with a difference - Income & Views
• Imagine an elevated ridge with North facing views over your own small vineyard, livestock and Murray River in a quiet location.
• Direct access to the Murray River via 60 metre crown reserve.
• Contract with reputable Winery in place for current crop
• 14.5m x 10.3m shed and 7.6m x 24.4m lockup machinery and workshop shed with concrete floor, power, 12 pallet cool room, extra storage areas with lean-to and separate hay shed.
• 10 acres of Gordo, 7acs planted 2005, 3acs planted 2012, J2 on Dogridge. Drip irrigation producing consistent heavy yields over 200 tonnes.
• 5 Acres fenced into 6 paddocks all under overhead sprays, ideal for hay or livestock production with private 50hp pump and 10hp pump on the Murray River.
• 5 Megalitres WUL & 68 Megalitres AUL.
• Established 3 bedroom home with incredible views, especially from your rear veranda/deck.
• Wide variety of native birds, with occasional kangaroo and echidna passing through.
• Approximately less than 20 minutes to Mildura and only 10 minutes to Merbein.
• Mobile phone, internet coverage and 3.5KW solar system.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed