OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS...Auction Saturday 8th August 2020 @ 11.00am (if not sold prior)
• 7.034ha - 17.38acs with approximately 2 x 8.69ac titles. Option to build on 2nd title (SCTA). 3rd title on Gol Gol creek WLL for pumping and irrigation
• Well-presented 2 bedroom home. Ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning, slow combustion heating, sunroom-meals. Kitchen galley and separate lounge, fully renovated bathroom, rear paved veranda, plumbed rural and rain water with pressure pump. Approved DA for home extensions with plans.
• 2 fully fenced steel post & ring lock paddocks of approximately 16 acs with overhead sprays . Planted 1/2 Lucerne, 1/4 Barely & 1/4 Oats. Irrigation from the Gol Gol Creek.
• 15KW Newman with K&L pump for overhead sprays
• 11KW Monarch with Thompson K&L pump and Netafim sand filters fully automated. Suits drip or low level sprinklers. Grundfos pump for domestic supply.
• 8mx8m steel framed shelter with 2 steel framed timber line horse stables with fenced runs and fodder and horse float storage. 9m x 6m car - machinery shed.
• Steel frames chock or dog kennels.
• 3 megaliter S&D and a zero WAL for temporary or permanent water purchases. Annual water usage is 20 to 30 megaliters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 7hect
- Toilets: 1
- Carports: 3
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining