Welcome to "Aden"One of the original properties of the region, this one of a kind California Bungalow home is ready for you to move in.
This prestigious 4 bedroom home, built in 1935, on approx. 2.3acres, indoor swimming pool, wine cellar, synthetic tennis court, workshop plus more, it has everything the whole family could wish for.
With so many original features you can almost imagine the amazing stories and history that has occurred within home.
From the gentlemen retiring into the library or sitting room with a cigar in hand to discuss business, to the dinner parties that would have been hosted in the grand dining room or with the kids running around with all the space inside or getting told to stay and play in the large formal living room.
A modernized kitchen is the central hub of any good home, with a great extent of pantry storage, a Walk in Pantry off the kitchen, 900mm gas stove and a tremendous sized island bench.
All this doesn't even take into account the massive entrance foyer, the size of a room itself, and a sun-room that leads onto the indoor swimming pool - perfect for entertaining all year round!
There are 3 bathrooms - en suite to master, a main bathroom and one adjacent to the pool.
Entertain indoors or outdoors with a long verandah, large back deck and an outdoor BBQ area with natural gas.
Follow the fairy garden on to the manicured lawns and original planted palms and trees from the Chaffey Brother era.
A bonus for young and old with all the space, is a fully fenced synthetic tennis court, ready for you to host your own family tournament.
Four car garage with a workshop off to the side, extra storage and a cool room/ wine cellar so you will have plenty space for all the extra luxuries.
So, if you are ready to enjoy life in the fast and come home to the peace and quiet, it is time you booked an inspection.
• 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom w/ ensuite to Master, 2x BIR, Californian Bungalow built 1935
• Spacious formal dining, sitting room/ library, formal lounge
• Indoor pool with toilet, shower and evaporative A/C and outdoor synthetic Tennis court
• Grand entrance room with parquetry flooring, original Aden welcome mat and marble plaque
• Expansive veranda, back deck leading to natural gas BBQ and fairy garden
• 4 car garage, large workshop, storage and cool room/wine cellar
• Sun-room with terracotta tiles
• Period features including French doors with bevelled glass, stained lead-light windows, underfloor heating, coffered and vaulted ceilings, original mantle, period light fittings
• Coonara & Potbelly combustion wood heater, Ducted Evaporative A/C, underfloor heating, wood fireplace
• Established gardens, lawns, fruit trees and Chaffey era planted Palms, comes with fully automatic sprinkler system and a 2meg water licence and an AUL of 6.8megs
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 2acre
- Toilets: 3
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport